For immediate release: 12 SEPTEMBER 2019
Organised by a group of health and wellbeing professionals, the aim of the event is to showcase the wellbeing services available to local businesses and organisations in Nottingham.
The collaboration of this team of experts is intended to take the stress away from organisations when trying to navigate the wellbeing services available for their people.
To start this process of awareness raising, the Wellbeing in Nottingham event is being held at Jurys Inn Nottingham Hotel, Station Street, Nottingham on Monday 30 September 2019 from 10:00am to midday.
The idea of showcasing the wealth of wellbeing services on your doorstep for organisations originated with Louise Hallam of Still Calm, who is leading this event. “We all share a common desire for happy, healthy, satisfying lives for ourselves and others. The W.I.N. event offers hope, fun, information, experience, inspiration and peace for body and mind.”
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased either through the Facebook page or direct via Eventbrite.
ABOUT ODONNATA GROWTH & TRANSFORMATION
- Based in Nottingham
- Established in November 2017
- Donna Smith specialises in 121 coaching, Transformation packages and her unique Burn Bright Programme.
- Donna Smithhas a range of experience in Coaching, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Leadership & Management Development, MBTI certified practitioner, Talent Development, and workshop facilitation.
- Donna Smith is a former quaPress Release – WIN Event -September 2019lified solicitor and HR professional
ABOUT CLAIRE CLEMENTS, BLISSFUL BALANCE
- Founder of Blissful Balance and Positive Pants, Claire’s mission is for everyone to flourish despite the setbacks that mental health issues can bring.
- Claire is a speaker, and holds workshops for businesses, schools and community groups, providing hands on tools and techniques, and a safe, nurturing space, for each individual to focus on positivity.
- Claire uses techniques to help you and your team identify your ultimate goal and vision for your business and use creative processes to help you focus and make that dream become reality, whilst enhancing staff wellbeing at the same time.
- Her vision is to have a network of wellbeing advocates in every workplace.
ABOUT LOUISE HALLAM, STILL CALM
- Founder of Still Calm, Louise helps experienced managers and business owners who are drowning in work get a life, by giving them the freedom and balance, to switch off and at least get a good nights sleep.
- Supporting individuals and teams, Louise brings you and your business increased productivity, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Having worked in a corporate environment for 20 years, she understands the pressures and demands that can overwhelm in the workplace. Aiming to bring back simpler ways of working and understanding how to get the full potential from every employee.
ABOUT AMY HUSKISSON, AV WELLBEING LTD
- Amy is the director and principal trainer of AV WELLBEING LTD. She has 12 years experience in the healthcare sector, having worked in community and in patient settings.
- She is trained in a variety of psychotherapeutic models and has delivered therapy to a number of clients with enduring mental health needs.
- She has trained healthcare professionals in resilience tools and since setting up her own company in 2018 has delivered resilience and mental health training to corporate businesses.
- She is a wellbeing consultant, supporting businesses to create pledges, update policies and risk assessments in relation to mental health and measure change of any training delivered.
- She is very passionate about reducing stigma and supporting workplaces to understand, support and empower individuals with mental health needs.
For further information, contact:
Ronnie Harris, VJH Marketing
Tel: 07970 752660